12 Dec 2012

New Simply Crochet magazine




Just the other day while on Pinterest I spotted this lovely little crochet project and thought that I would love to have a go at creating  it, I think its the fact that it is crocheted out of parcel string that caught my attention. But when it comes to the art of crocheting, well I have never mastered it, my Gran was a total wizz at it, and she had a good go at trying to teach me when I was younger but I never managed to get it.  But as crocheting is seeing quite a revival recently i thought  I might give it a go again, and then just yesterday up pops this new magazine, Simple Crochet in my email box, a new monthly magazine from the makers of Mollie makes which will be available to buy on the 10th of January, to take a peek visit here.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with learning the art of crochet! It is rather calming during stressful times. And always productive and fun to work with colours too.

    ReplyDelete

Love to have your comments, come join the conversation!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...