16 Dec 2012

Metal mesh memo board upcycle.



Here's something I up cycled recently, a bit of old metal mesh that has been given a new lease of life with a few coats of Rust-Oleum spray paint, I'm a big fan of spray painting and have done my fair share of the  tin can make over, like this one, and recently I received a few more cans of Rust-Oleum spray paint from the company, so now fully armed with primer and paint, I have a few more little projects in mind to try out, I have an old Anglepoise lamp that is serious need of a make over. There is plenty of inspiration on the ideas page of the site to check out, have you tried your hand at spray painting anything yet?  


2 comments:

  1. Post more pictures about spray painting! I'm an interior designer and a semi-DIYer but I rarely do spray paint on some things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have some ideas in the pipe line for the new year, need the weather to be a bit dryer so I can get outside with my can's :-)

      Delete

Love to have your comments, come join the conversation!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...