23 Nov 2012

White, with a good dose of colour..









All images Alvhem

Its Friday yeah!  and what better way to head into what looks like being a wet & windy  weekend for us here in the UK, then for a splash of interior inspiration and a dose of colour.  I'm quite a fan of white interiors these days, but lurking just under the surface is a gal who loves a bit of colour too, just for a bit of fun and to keep it feeling young and fresh, so how about this injection of colour on to white from my favourite  inspirational and imaginative Estate agents Alvhem 


4 comments:

  1. Me encanta...
    http://kansei-estudiodecocinas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. At lease every other day I wish my hardwood floors were white.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea with the different style lamps hanging together, love all the dashes of color in the rooms too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that lampshade chandelier in the top two photographs. Such a statement piece! I wonder if it's easy to DIY? White with pops of colour has to be one of my favourite colour schemes.

    ReplyDelete

Love to have your comments, come join the conversation!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...