7 Nov 2012

Change of plans....




As you can see from the photos, I didn't quite get the office/craft room that I was hoping for, and I have to admit to being a little disappointed about this, but we had a last minute change of plans as I mentioned previously, one daughter moved out the other moved back in.... daughters needs are greater than mine and I can live with that, and wait a little while longer for my little creative space to finally come about.  But in the time that I had, I gave everything a quick coat  of paint to freshen it up, put up some pictures prints and photos, and added the bed minus the wooden pallets that I had planned, and daughter moved back in, at the end of the day a home is nothing without the people in it, and a home filled with love and laughter...

.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, just a moment back I was searching for the information on the same topic and now I am here. So much information, really well executed blog. This is really informative and I will for sure refer my friends the same. Thanks
    regards
    Home Plans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, the most valuable treasures in our homes are the people in it :) And hey, maybe you can set up a temp office/craft area in your living room or bedroom.

    ReplyDelete

Love to have your comments, come join the conversation!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...