2 Apr 2012

Hello lamp shade...

Photographer Roland Persson, image provided by Ikea.se/livethemma

Currently I don't have a lamp shade hanging from the main light in our living room, and this one kinda  stopped me in my tracks this morning when it popped up in my in box, its from the new series of lamps in a country style coming soon to IKEA, which flirts with tradition, but is right on trend!  I'm loving the sheerness of the  fabric  that will let the light  shine through,  and  the nice detail in the pleats  and  small buttons sewn onto  the fabric.  This lampshade reminds me  ever so slightly to shades by Tine K, similar  in a feel and style that I love, but sad to say I don't have the budget for, so this offering from Ikea would do very nicely, and with an up coming trip to France soon, I think I might just have to pay a visit and check the new range out.
By the way, did  you spot the April fool post over at Ikea livet Hemma over the weekend, I nearly fell for it...it least I think its an April fool....


Post a Comment

Love to have your comments, come join the conversation!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© This Home Sweet Home. Design by Fearne.