9 Mar 2012

Ikea shelves finally on the wall...

Finally  the IKEA photo shelves that I bought ages ago are now where they should be, hung on the wall in the living room, although it didn't altogether go to plan, I had intended the three shelves to sit centrally on the wall, but some where along the way, my very technical system of measuring with a piece of string let me down and we failed miserably, the whole thing sits too far to the right, and is not central at all.
 Looking on the bright side, it means that I will have to take a trip to France to collect some more shelves and  place one at the other end to even it out...Yeah! Yes i am totally obsessed with Ikea... 


But for now, here is the display that I created yesterday, although i'm sure that this new space will provide me with many hours of tinkering and moving things around to get it just so, these thing take time to get right you know...

Bit of a side angle here...


...and the other side...

Still wanting to change the red sofa....




Just in case you are wondering, the  walls are actually all white, but its photographed a bit grey looking, and I'm still unsure about painting the units, but for now I'm happy with how its turned out.
What about you have you made any changes to a room lately?
 

Photography Samantha Stansbridge 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to have your comments, come join the conversation!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.