27 Mar 2012

Did someone say summer is coming....


The weather here in Jersey is sunny, in fact it has been for the last week or so, so this morning I thought it was about time to see what I have in my wardrobe from last summer, picture several pairs of jeans, cropped trousers and slightly worn out t-shirts, piled on the bed, accompanied by   a couple of pairs of sandals and a pair of flip flops, and I'm ashamed to say all that fits me are the flip flops and  sandals!  hence the photo above of a healthy salad and Omelette. Healthy eating here I come....again.

Pea and Tomato Omelette

2 eggs
handful of peas
3 or 4 cherry tomato's chopped
a pinch of paprika 
about a table spoon of milk
salt and pepper.

Mix all ingredients together, pour into a pan and heat through until the top 
starts to bubble, then put under the grill and brown the top,
pile a mixed salad onto a plate, sprinkle with balsamic vinagar
and a little olive oil, cut the omelette into quarters and
place on top of the salad.
Enjoy! 

Post a Comment

Love to have your comments, come join the conversation!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© This Home Sweet Home. Design by Fearne.