16 Mar 2012

A little treat, a new cushion.


On Tuesday I was lucky enough to be treated to lunch by a friend, we had intended to  just pop into a coffee shop for a sandwich and a cuppa, but as her Hubby was away diving in Egypt, she decided that we would be 'Ladies that Lunch' so we enjoyed a  two course luncheon at our local garden Center which has recently undergone a little make over (sorry I didn't take any photos, maybe next time) we had prawn and salmon risotto in a creamy sauce, followed by wild berry creme caramel, it was rather delicious (the diet starts soon) 

After our little indulgence, we took a stroll around the Garden Center  and I found the perfect star cushion that I just had to have for the living room, because you can never have too many cushions can you, though my Hubby would disagree, but as I used gift vouchers to purchase this one, I didn't feel the urge to hide it for a few weeks before placing it on the sofa and announcing ' this cushion?  oh  we've   had it for ages

Today while tinkering around with my camera and taking a few shots of my lovely new cushion i decided to Google the name on the label, Au Maison, have you heard of them,  they are a Danish Company that sells the most lovely accessories and furniture for the home, rustic, Bohemia, country, in fact a little bit of everything. I think I'm smitten.  

 

Post a Comment

Love to have your comments, come join the conversation!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© This Home Sweet Home. Design by Fearne.