10 Mar 2012

A little change, and some weekend finds...



Well happy weekend all, its been a glorious spring day here in Jersey today, blue skies and sunshine, just what I need, some rays on my face, and with my spring buys yesterday and spring weather today I decided to have a little update colour wise on the blog, (if you stopped by earlier it was pale pink for a while) nothing too drastic, just something a little lighter and brighter.


Other weekend finds

Take a seat on these lovely vintage chairs that have been given a new lease of life.

A bunch of creative people living in Cornwall creating beautiful 
hand made gifts under Two Red Trees

Letter press posters have a certain charm about them don't you think?

The Ideal Home Show is coming to Earls Court, 16th March-1st April
are you going?

Looking for something vintage? You'll find happy finds and hidden 
treasures here.

This has got to be one of the best vegetarian recipe blogs 
I have seen,  I may even be tempted
 to give up meat.


Happy weekend.!

♥





No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to have your comments, come join the conversation!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.