5 Feb 2012

Weekend finds and little updates.


Well so far the snow that has been falling in  the UK has passed us by this weekend, but even so its been a bit chilly outside, so for the most part I have stayed in the warm at home, which has given me some time to do a bit of updating of my desk area, and a little DIY in the form of some spray painting.  
I don't know about you but we always seem to have keys laying about the house that we have no idea what they are for, so I thought that I would give a few a little enamel face lift.  Not sure how I will display them at the moment but there they are in the photo above.


Some other changes that I made were to  update  my tins and string container with some new washi tape, (don't you just love washi tape?) and pretty pink spotted paper, which I found online here  and printed off on the printer, its amazing how just making a few changes can make all the difference to a space.



Other weekend finds

Jamie at Home Launch party came to town, introduced by Joanne Graham,
 so I popped in to take a look. Anybody done or been to a party?

Missed the first issue of 91 magazine but discovered the second , its got 
a pretty peachy home tour on page 62.

Discovered a new blog via Pinterest , The Painted Hive and a 
great Tutorial and free download its getting a lot of pins!

Wishing I could of made it to the spring/summer
Tine K Home Fair, but loving the 
photos by Anna-Malin from Quite Simple blog of the day

Wouldn't want to get a Tattoo, but this Tattoo bow
from Future & Found  caught my eye.

Spring collection from Swedish Home interiors company 
Ordmärkt, Pattern with a story.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to have your comments, come join the conversation!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.