24 Nov 2011

Link love and a quick catch up..


1| 2, 
Well hello there, I have finally come out from under my pile of samples, scale drawings and mood boards that I have been busy creating for my interior design course.  I'm in desperate need of a break from it all,  if I'm not thinking about colours and paint samples,  I'm dreaming it, so for a little break I'm here blogging about...what else...? why  interiors of course!  What can I say....I'm obsessive.   So here are a few photos and  links for you to peruse at your leisure, though I can't recall where I found photo no 2..sorry. Found it.

1. Justin and Colin's recently launched soy candles look lovely
2. love the industrial feel of these zinc box drawers from Ebury Home and Garden
3.  Stationery treats from Lollipop , I'd like this rubber stamp set please.
4. Fabulous  Heather Shaw  bracelets from Rustic Disguise, yes please!
5. Thank you to Cable & Cotton, for the  string lights  now hanging in my living room, they look like lovely orbs of chocolate de-light....milk, white and dark chocolate...
6. nice little down load here print off and pop in a frame.
7.  A little luxury from Ralph Lauren 

Post a Comment

Love to have your comments, come join the conversation!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© This Home Sweet Home. Design by Fearne.