21 Aug 2011

The weekend project.

Hello how is your weekend going, fine I hope, I'm a little under the weather with a summer cold, so this weekend I've been taking it easy on the sofa in between small burst of energy to do a little weekend project and practice my camera skills, oh and my photography results are in.....drum roll please.....I got a B grade!  
As a treat to myself I bought a new scarf in anticipation of the Autumn which will be with us all too soon.   

Photography Me! Samantha Stansbridge,  Scarf
Scarves are one of my favourite accessories in my wardrobe, and I'm sure this stripy one is going to be my new best friend this Autumn, its in a lovely drapy  jersey material and very wide which makes it perfect as a shawl too, and takes an out fit from simple to chic.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Luisa Pascalis de ThomasAugust 25, 2011

    Amazing website and fantastic photos!!

    ReplyDelete

Love to have your comments, come join the conversation!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...