23 May 2011

Peak at my Ikea buys.

Do you remember me going on and on about my day trip to France to visit IKEA, well I am finally getting  around to posting about it, though it was such a whirl wind trip that I only got chance to take these two not very good photos on my phone.  That's my daughter in the bottom photo who actually did rather well out of the trip, unlike me, who once there, was like a rabbit caught in the head lights and didn't know which way to dash first! 
I did come home with a few items though, but as our car boot was a little on the short side I didn't get the lack wall mounted magazine rack that I wanted. 




I did pick up this duvet set though, which  I blogged about here, I don't think I would of bought it though if I hadn't first seen the pictures over at Ikea Livet Hemma. But I'm glad I did as it goes well with the blue wall in our bedroom, adding a fresh modern feel.
The two pillows in the front there, I already had, also from IKEA, and as the colouring on the pattern is similar I quite like them together.

Do you like to mix up your bedding a bit, or do prefer to have it all matching?

Don't forget to enter the Interflora give way here

Post a Comment

Love to have your comments, come join the conversation!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© This Home Sweet Home. Design by Fearne.