14 Apr 2011

Table scape, bring the outside in.


Nothing feels more  like spring then bringing the outside in at this time of year. I love collecting flowers and branches of blooms and displaying them around the house,  and even if the weather is not as sunny as we would like all the time, you can't help but feel happy with a bunch or two of  lovely  yellow flowers around the place.  Why not use flowers and brightly coloured vases and bottles, with crisp white porcelain (all  from IKEA) to create a welcoming spring table setting for family or friends as in these photos.  Don't you just love the slightly rustic wonky table,  standing on the pile of rugs?



I'll be heading off to IKEA very soon, taking a trip to France for the day just to visit, its the highlight of my  year,  to be let loose around all those room settings.....ahhh bliss, I'm really quite excited about it!   so I'll be checking  out a few things while I'm there, my list is getting ever longer...


 IKEA LIVET HEMMA /Photo credits  Nina Broberg

Post a Comment

Love to have your comments, come join the conversation!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© This Home Sweet Home. Design by Fearne.