25 Mar 2011

Decorate, Holly Becker & Joanna Copestick

All images Debi Treloar from the book Decorate,

I don't know about you but I am completely addicted to homes' bloggers' who each week, and sometimes several times a day, share inspirational decorating ideas and pictures of their homes in blog posts to the like of me and most probably you too, and more often then not I discover them though other bloggers such as the lovely Now while I love blog hopping, nothing really beats the printed page does it, so when it was announced that Holly Becker, together with Joanna Copestick and photographer Debi Treloar where going to release a book, and I discovered that among the pages of said book there was going to be one of my favorite (i have many favorite) blogs featured well I just new it would be a cracker of a book! landed on my doorstep this week, (with a thud, its quite a substantial book!) and I have been flicking through the '1,000 inspirational design ideas for every room in your home' ever since.
  
Turning the pages and coming across photos from blogs that I love is a bit like spotting a friends home, (even though I have never met these people, just an avid fan and follower)  like the photo above from  the lovely home of Anna-Malin Lindgren who blogs at Helt Enkelt, or Yvonne Eijkenduijn  of Yvestown blog, Anna-Malin  does black and white so well, her home just  its the spot for me, and it is always changing so following the  blog is like being on a constant journey of discovery, and Yvonnes home is understateadly  pretty and fresh.


The book its self is divided into four sections covering, Space matters, Setting Your Style, Room by Room, and Attention to Detail.  All  beautiful photographed by Debi Treloar, with quotes by famous designers and of course real homes by real people, will be a firm favourite of mine for some time to come!
The UK version which I am now the proud owner of is available through Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to have your comments, come join the conversation!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.