12 Jul 2010

Monday Happiness, finding new shops in town!

Hello to you all, how is your Monday going so far,  Good I hope.  I made a new discovery  in town today, which I first heard about over at The Bean Scene  blog (a local fellow blogger!) and I just had to check it out.   Elizabeth Howell  has recently opened, and is a fabulous mixture of interiors homeswares, clothing and jewellery.
I had intended to just pop in and have myself a bit of a nosy around,  but also on my to do list while in town was to search out some little handles for a chest of draws that i wanted to give a bit of a face lift to, and on entering the shop that's just what I found!  What a great way to start the week, Monday Happiness to all!


See those little glass handles above?  I now have the seven that I need to finish off my drawers.





Elizabeth Howell - 3 Burrard Street, St Helier Jersey

Post a Comment

Love to have your comments, come join the conversation!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© This Home Sweet Home. Design by Fearne.