16 Jun 2010

Kitchen gadgets


What is the one kitchen gadget above all others that you just can't live without? Well a few weeks ago I realised that above all the other gadgets collecting dust in my kitchen cupboard, the one thing I really miss is my normally trusty (had it for years) Braun multimix hand blender, used regularly for blitzing up soups, cake creaming, and blending together the contents for my fish cakes. Well it no longer blends the contents for my fish cakes, this part of the blender has given up on me, and I miss it, the last time I tried to make fish cakes all I got from the blender was a rather strange farting noise, and un-blender fish cake mix, though it seems happy with the other gadget parts for blitzing up soups, and cake creaming! So I am now on the lookout for a new one, and I'm wondering.....should I stick with what I know or should I be brave and see whats out there in the big old world of blenders and blitzers.
Do you have a favourite make that you use time and again or do you like to shop around and see whats new, whats the worst or best kitchen gadget you have ever had?

2 comments:

  1. We can make our Home to a sweet home, but can it possible if there is no kitchen in that home. We never ignore this, and for kitchen we need kitchen appliances.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can make our Home to a sweet home, but can it possible if there is no kitchen in that home. We never ignore this, and for kitchen we need kitchen appliances.

    ReplyDelete

Love to have your comments, come join the conversation!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.