10 May 2010

Monday Happiness +Folksy Finds

Its Monday all over again, how did your weekend go, did you discover anything new? Today I found a step by step post on how to create pieces of art using the lino block printing method. This is something that has fascinated me ever since I first spotted art done using this technique by shop sellers on Folksy. Having blogged about folksy finds ( here, and here) and lino printing before I thought I would take another look to see what is new, so I stopped by some shops on Folksy today and here are a few that stood out to me. Enjoy.



I just love the use of colour in these examples above, so bright and cheerful. These ones are available from the shop seller Zoe and her shop is called Zebedee. i'm lovign the building print with jsut two colours.



Don't you just love that orange chicken? These lovely birds are available from Alison Deegan, you can find her shop by clicking here. also check out the Handprinted by A. Deegan blog here, and see how those chickens where made.


and finally these beachy inspired lino prints are brought to you by fiona Carver. Very timely for the summer months ahead of us don't you think.
Do you have a favourite from the selction above? for me its a close contest beween the building print by Zebedee and the lovely orange chicken by Alison Deegan.

2 comments

  1. Lovely! Thanks for the tutorial link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Thanks for the tutorial link!

    ReplyDelete

Love to have your comments, come join the conversation!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© This Home Sweet Home. Design by Fearne.