4 May 2010

Magazine of the month

Did you have a good long weekend? I hope so, I can't believe that its actually Tuesday evening already! I'm just putting my feet up with a mug of tea and the Ideal Home magazine before deciding about what to have for dinner tonight.

Junes 2010 edition of Ideal Home will get you in the mood for some summer decorating, (even though I have pulled on thick tights and winter boots....its gotten chilly again!) and there is a lovely two page spread of Orla Kiely (below) on page 14 and 15, i love those retro stem leafy designs in bold colours don't you?


Want to be your own interior designer? then you will find some great tips from pages 77-84, see how to get the sea side look (above) inspired by rock pools and sand, its so pretty.
And on page 104-105 there is one of the best garage conversions I have seen in a while, see how Terry Smith and Jude Viscardi bought and turned a dilapidated garage into a stunning two bed home, with more ideas for an unloved garage on pages 106-107, but if you want to see those you'll have to go and buy the magazine!
Also with this issue Free bunting for you to cut out and use (I'm thinking of what to do with mine) and a 7 page promotion special from Home Sense who i think are slowly taking over the world with there budget breaking homes wares.

All images Ideal Home Magazine

3 comments

  1. This looks so lovely! I will have to go out and get a copy! Happy wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the beach-y look of that living room in the last photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the beach-y look of that living room in the last photo!

    ReplyDelete

Love to have your comments, come join the conversation!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© This Home Sweet Home. Design by Fearne.