28 Apr 2010

Still got that Ikea feeling...

Back from my visit to Ikea, and I'm still floating around on cloud nine due to all the lovely room sets that I was able to walk around, and it seems, that Ikea is the buzz word of the moment on the web.
You may be familiar with the Ikea Magazines that are available in stores (I picked up one while on my trip, just need to learn to read French now) but now you can find an Ikea Family Live website too! Ikea Family Live is all about sharing your idea and inspiration for your home with others who share the same interests, and of course love of all things Ikea. You can upload pictures of your own home to Flickr, watch short films, or just click explore all to peek into the homes of others.

Ikea Family Live Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to have your comments, come join the conversation!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.