21 Apr 2010

Randon rooms

Does your computer collect loads of images too? every so often I have to go through the files and have a clear out, as my computer seems to capture every picture I look at. I swear it slows it down as well, so I have been having a little delete session, but thought I would share these ones with you, though you have probably seen them floating around the Internet already.


I love that little seating area at the end there under the window, a little cosy area tucked away there, the cushions and sofa give it a slight granny chic feel to it, then in the foreground you have the modern mesh dinning seats.

In this one above its the grey sofa, I really have a thing about grey sofas at the moment, not sure how long it will last for, but is the thing of the moment.

and this room, its so fresh and bright, actually I think i have a thing for white walls too at the moment, all these rooms have white walls! Maybe its since I painted my daughter's room for her in white.
PS not sure where these pictures are from, if you recognise any do shout out and let me know so i can credit the pictures,

2 comments:

  1. Really love the 1st and the last pic! The yellow sofa works great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love the 1st and the last pic! The yellow sofa works great!

    ReplyDelete

Love to have your comments, come join the conversation!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.