26 Apr 2010

Monday Happiness


Hello, did you have a good weekend? I'm back from my whirl wind trip to France, and I'm full of Monday Happiness today because, after spending the best part of Sunday evening putting together my Ikea Hemnes shoe cabinet, my hall way now looks much more inviting then it did before, and certainly much tidier!
It took me hours to put it together but I think I have mastered flat packs and can now do them in my sleep.




I still have a bit of playing around to do before I am happy with the final look, and its never going to be perfect because we rent, and house needs a lot of work to be honest, but for now the front hall way has made me a bit happier.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to have your comments, come join the conversation!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.