14 Apr 2010

Grey sofas' and walls...




Have i mentioned before that my current obsession is grey. At first I didn't really like the idea of grey, it conjures up thoughts of grey wet winters, but having seen grey in magazines and on blogs alot lately, I'm thinking of a grey sofa or grey walls, or even both! I spotted these to lovely examples this week, quite different from each other, but both of which I really like. What I really need is more then one home, one that I can decorate in a more casual traditional way, and the other with a bit more of a modern contemporary way.
Which pictures do you prefer? to see more of the homes that these pictures come from follow the links to the blogs where I found them, and enjoy.

3 comments

  1. I painted every wall in our house gray...and then I painted the ceilings gray too. It actually makes out tiny house look much bigger and brighter and the gray is a perfect backdrop for my ever-changing "pops" of color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't used to like grey, but I think I'm starting to like it more now. I have this old Pier 1 sofa and chair that are grey and I used to wish they were more of a tan color but never did anything about it. Now I'm glad because I think grey is coming back in. :) For my walls I picked a canvas/taupe/greyish color that seems to change color in different lighting. I love it because it fits me and it has enough grey undertones to go with the sofa, but enough cream/tan color to match all the brown in the room. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I painted every wall in our house gray...and then I painted the ceilings gray too. It actually makes out tiny house look much bigger and brighter and the gray is a perfect backdrop for my ever-changing "pops" of color.

    ReplyDelete

Love to have your comments, come join the conversation!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© This Home Sweet Home. Design by Fearne.