8 Mar 2010

Quick project, (not really a project at all)


OK, here is a really quick DIY project for you, not really a project, its SoOOo simple, I got the idea for this from all over the place, a bit from here, a bit from here and a bit from here.
you will need
  1. A photo frame that fits a piece of A4 paper in it.
  2. A4 printer paper.
  3. A phrase or saying that is personal to you and your loved ones.
  4. A printer, preferably with some ink in it (this is why this has taken me sooo long to do this)
Firstly type out your phrase, or saying, and fill the page, if its just a short phrase copy and paste it until it fills the whole page. For the on above I typed, I Love You over and over again. Adjust your colour to a slightly lighter colour of black, then print this page out, and then put it back into the printer. Next type another phrase but make this larger, and adjust the colour to dark black, move it around on your page until you are happy with where it is, (do a page preview to see how it looks) for the one above I simply typed 1,4,3, if you are fans of The Lettered Cottage, you may get this, its so cute. Now print this out over the top of your all ready printed page. (you may have to do a test run with another piece of paper to see which way up your printer prints out, if that makes sense)
Take this out of the printer and Pop it into a frame and hey presto! Its really that simple...
You can really play around with this, try different colours, different fonts, and sizes, highlight one of two words etc etc... do let me know if you have a go, would love to see what you come up with, its sooo easy to do.

3 comments

  1. My husband and I have been using 143 as our little code sign for years. It is cute! I am glad you shared that with people! Love the idea! Might have to do that myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...SO CUTE! :-)

    Thanks for the sweet shout out too!

    Layla

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband and I have been using 143 as our little code sign for years. It is cute! I am glad you shared that with people! Love the idea! Might have to do that myself!

    ReplyDelete

Love to have your comments, come join the conversation!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© This Home Sweet Home. Design by Fearne.