25 Mar 2010

Pied A Terre Home Collection.

Updated this post, because of a miss type, (slightly blushing blogger) it should read House Of Fraser, and not Frazer as previously typed (I think that's a US sit com isn't it?) Apologises to the House of Fraser.
Picture by Samantha Stansbridge (Me)
I love these red shoes, and every once in a while I get them out of their box, slip them on to my feet, stand in front of the mirror and admire how absolutely fabulous my legs look in them. Sadly that's about all I can do in them.....stand....they have killer heels on them and while I love them, trying to walk in heels is a skill that I have never really mastered, I just feel that I am going to fall flat on my face. So what are they doing on today's post I hear you ask? Well I'll give you a clue, these are a pair of Pied A Terre shoes, a name well known for stylish foot wear, and now Pied A Terre is turning its attention to interiors, creating a home collection exclusive for the House of Fraser
Pictures House of Fraser blog
The look is chic and glamorous, using a palette of grey blacks and charcoal, off set with lovely plum pink and fuchsia. For more info check out the House of Fraser blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to have your comments, come join the conversation!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.