15 Feb 2010

Something strange going on!

Over the weekend I noticed something strange going on, the amount of people visiting my blog rose suddenly, and I noticed that I had quite a few more followers, ummm... I wondered whats going on here...? Well after a bit of detective work, I discovered that my little blog had gotten a mention on non other than Young House Love. John and Sherry had picked up on one of my blog posts (we share stuff in google reader you know) and I have to say I was chuffed to bits, its such a big honor to get a mention by these guys!
So if you have hopped on over from Young House Love, hello and welcome, its very nice to have you along for the ride, I would love to hear from you, so do feel free to leave a comment, even if its just to say hello....

5 comments

  1. I hopped on over here from Young House Love. How exciting to get a mention on their blog - you must be chuffed! Following along now. Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, that's awesome! Fame and fortune surely awaits :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I discovered your blog thanks to John and Sherry!

    Sorry for my english, I'm from Italy!
    Your blog is awesome!

    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been following your blog for a while and Young House Love's blog as well. When I saw the post on their site I kept saying, I've seen this before...sure enough I remembered I saw it here first. Congrats on the newcomers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been following your blog for a while and Young House Love's blog as well. When I saw the post on their site I kept saying, I've seen this before...sure enough I remembered I saw it here first. Congrats on the newcomers!

    ReplyDelete

Love to have your comments, come join the conversation!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© This Home Sweet Home. Design by Fearne.