25 Feb 2010

Sibella Court. Etcetera.

Photograph James Merrell

This morning like most other mornings I checked my blog, checked my emails and hopped on over to Twitter, to see who is saying what about who (in a good way of course) when I noticed a little tweet from Will of Bright Bazaar blog, it was about a book he had seen on amazon, knowing that Will loves all things about interiors, I thought I would check it out, and wow am i glad i did, you know that feeling when just checking something out s l o w l y turns to wide eyed excitement? well I got that this morning when the book that I checked out is Etcetera by Sibella Court a quick google of her name to check out that she was who I thought she was and.....yes it was....., got me digging through my magazine pile to refresh my memory of her great home that was featured in the insideout magazine of may-June 2008 (check it out here). Oooo imagine my delight to discover that her book is to be released in the UK This April! I have pre-ordered it already through Amazon and can't wait until it arrives!

The Fab Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to have your comments, come join the conversation!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.