17 Feb 2010

Magazine of The Month


I'm back with The Magazine of the Month, which I have missed doing so far this Year! yes I know...slacker! but looking at my magazine pile I see that Livingetc seems to be a favourite at the moment, I have January, February, and I have just bought the March edition which as usual is jam packed with loads of inspiration and trends to look out for for 2010, from the 21st century take on Victorian, to the pale pastels of an ice cream parlour. Personally I can't say I'm keen on either if I'm honest, but what did catch my eye was the floor lamp below which is from Tesco, talk about supermarket chic! I really love this lamp. Supermarkets and budget stores are really pulling out all the stops when It comes to stylish items for the home.




Livingetc March 2010
Photography Paul Raeside, styling Annabel smith.

The other thing that I fell in love with is the lovely wallpaper from Osborne and Little which adorn the walls (below) of writer and stylist, Laura Campbell and her Husband Adam Hall. In fact I love the whole room, i think this will end up in one of my Finding my own style files that are growing in size!

Livingetc March 2010
Photography Paul Massey and James Merrell

For more inspiration check out the Livingetc site here

2 comments

  1. That lamp is awesome - and I adore the wallpaper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lamp is awesome - and I adore the wallpaper!

    ReplyDelete

Love to have your comments, come join the conversation!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© This Home Sweet Home. Design by Fearne.