25 Feb 2010

And the Winner of This is my Habitat is..

you may recall that last October Habitat ran a competition to find the new face of This is My Habitat, well the waiting is over and I can reveal that the winner has been announced and it is....

... Alison Hyslop, aged 58, Alison sent in a photo of herself sitting in her living room and is now set to follow in supermodel, Helena Christensen’s footsteps as the face of the This is My Habitat. She is set to feature in the Spring/Summer 2011 campaign after wowing the competition judges with her striking, colourful and modern home. Here's what Alison had to say when you discovered that she had won:

“I literally couldn't’ speak for about an hour when I was told that my entry had won. I was excited to have been picked as the overall winner as I’m a big fan of Habitat but to be fronting an advertising campaign really is something else.
I love Danish design and natural materials but don’t tend to stick to one trend. I like pairing different pieces together for a unique look, especially if the product is interesting, bright and beautifully made.”


Information provided courtesy of www.Shinyred.co.uk

Post a Comment

Love to have your comments, come join the conversation!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© This Home Sweet Home. Design by Fearne.