11 Jan 2010

New to my book pile.


Thanks to my lovely Hubby, the latest book sitting on the top of my book pile is, A Girl's Guide to Decorating by abigail ahern. Described as a must have guide for any style conscious girl who won't let her budget compromise her taste, this book proves that style has nothing to do with money. Well I'm all for that in bucket loads!
The book covers such things as choosing your style, (something I'm currently working one) planning space, the wow factor, colour, texture and light, as well as handy tips and techniques.
I'm also a fan of her blog which offers a weekly peek into all that's hip and happening in the life and style of abigail ahern.

2 comments

  1. That book looks lovely, I've never heard of it, but I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for it now. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't mind an afternoon browsing through this pile!
    Love the sound of Abigail Ahern's book; the 'Wow Factor' sounds particularly interesting. Any chance you could share some tips, once you've read it? :)

    ReplyDelete

Love to have your comments, come join the conversation!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© This Home Sweet Home. Design by Fearne.