4 Jan 2010

Folksy Finds

Yesterday Evening I wandered over to Folksy to have a look around, and being as its that time of year for Sales, I thought I would have a look to see if there is a Folksy sale going on, so I typed in Sale in the search bar and came across the shop, Textiles by Charlotte Macey. There I found these items to delight you with.



Cupcakes apron £13.00

Tea cosy £25.00 (not in sale)

Bunting £10.00




Charlotte designs and makes a range of handmade home ware items, for the home, above is just a little taste of what she has in her shop, so pop on over to take a look and treat yourself to a little something, personally I love the bunting, I think it would be perfect for the spring to brighten up the kitchen.
You can aslo find Charlotte at www.stitchtales.blogspot.com.

Post a Comment

Love to have your comments, come join the conversation!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© This Home Sweet Home. Design by Fearne.