9 Jan 2010

Finding Your own style: So far.


One thing I want to do this year (amongst other things) is to find a style that fits my home and fits me! I don't know about you, but I find it really hard to narrow down a style that I truly feel is right for my home family and myself, when it comes to interiors, I'm like a child in a sweet shop, and want a bit of everything. So I'm doing this exercise to try and pinpoint what I like when it comes to interiors, decor and home furnishings. And so far this is what I have come up with, (click the picture to enlarge it) have you had a go yet, if you haven't, and your are finding it hard to find your style, I suggest you have a go, the results may not be those that you expect. My results so far are certainly a surprise, having a huge pile of home magazines, mostly with a more home and country feel about them, I was expecting to see a certain amount of pink flower and floral emerge, but actually that's not what I have been drawn to! The picture above is a mix of old but with a modern influence thrown in for good measure, not at all country.


Next week Finding your own style: Part two.

1 comment

  1. Sums it all up....I am so "kid in sweet shop" myself, love your style though....we have similar taste I'd say.... I have the anglepoise, phone and BTC light on my list.

    ReplyDelete

Love to have your comments, come join the conversation!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© This Home Sweet Home. Design by Fearne.