9 Nov 2009

Lovely comments.

I'd just like to start the week off my saying thank you for all the recent lovely comments you have been leaving on my blog, and for your emails too, its nice to share a common interest with people, and to know that you enjoy the blog, do keep them coming you would not believe how just a few comments can put a smile on my face and give me a warm fuzzy feeling inside.
But unfortunately I have had to turn on the moderate button as those naughty spammers are about, leaving comment not even vaguely related to homes and decor etc. So if you do leave a comment it will not be posted stright away, I will be checking it out first.
Hope you enjoy the rest of the week!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to have your comments, come join the conversation!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.