17 Nov 2009

Flickr Group.



I thought it would be nice to have a This Home Sweet Home Flickr group, I don't know about you, but I love a good before and after photo of a diy/ decorating project, and I also thought it would be nice to share them on this blog as well, so if you have any home related projects that you have on the go or have just finished and would love to share them, well knock yourselves out and get adding you photos. Each month I will pick out a few that have caught my eye and pop them up on this blog for all to gain inspiration from. Just go to the link http://www.flickr.com/groups/thishomesweethome or you can click the link on the right side column picture (like above) to take you there. See you over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to have your comments, come join the conversation!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.