1 Oct 2009

Magazine of the Month





Yet again Good Homes magazine has made its way on to my coffer table to be my choice of Magazine of the Month for October. Jam packed with craft projects such as the Cath Kidston hand crafted hot watter bottle from her new book Sew, and a readers offer to get your hands on her book at a reduced price. But you'll have to buy the magazine to get the code!
Great Autumnal simple recipes to treat the family with such as the All-in -one chicken tray bake (this is a favourite of mine, great with chops as well) and ides on how to make your home cosy for winter. Check out the Real Homes and Property section and get inspired by them, then check out the where to buy in the inspired buys section.
Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I miss Euro magazines... I lived in London many years ago and was obsessed with every magazine I saw at any news stand! You just brought back so many train ride memories while reading my beloved magazines! Thanks!
    P.S. Do they still come with little prizes? American magazines don't and I hate that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I miss Euro magazines... I lived in London many years ago and was obsessed with every magazine I saw at any news stand! You just brought back so many train ride memories while reading my beloved magazines! Thanks!
    P.S. Do they still come with little prizes? American magazines don't and I hate that!

    ReplyDelete

Love to have your comments, come join the conversation!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.