12 Oct 2009

Living etc.


Now I know I have already done the Magazine of the Month, but when I caught sight of the November Living etc magazine I couldn't resist it, I was drawn to the front cover by the mix of old and new together, which I love and have decided is a look I rather like, and on closer inspection i find that, the magazine cover is taken from the book A Girl's Guide to Decorating, by Abigail Ahern, who I have been enthusing about recently here. You can see more from her book in the magazine, which I must get my hands on as soon as possible as I keep reading so much about it.
Other features in the magazine of interest is a little snippet about the US fashion and Homes ware store Anthropologie, its coming to London's Regent Street on the 23rd of October! Could we get a little shop here in Jersey please.... No...darn it. I'll have to settle with the fact that my daughter is heading to London this week and I have given her strict instructions to go check it out while she is in London, and maybe take a few pics for me to drool over on her return... some girls get all the luck....
OK back to Living etc, and there is a great article on reinventing a pine kitchen table, paint brushes and staple guns to the ready.... its all about giving things a new lease of life, and giving them a new purpose like turning a table into a bathroom washstand, and talking of customising tables, I'm loving the huge table owned by the Thompsoms, would you let your little ones draw all over your dinning room table? Go check out the magazine its a must have this month, plus find out how you can win £4,000 of great stuff from Habitat....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to have your comments, come join the conversation!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.