16 Oct 2009

Friday Folksy Finds





Click on Photo to go to shop


This week in Friday Folksy Finds I have just two lovely shops to introduce you to, the first being gama, (also on Etsy here) and is the beautiful jewellery above which I have to say I adore the beautiful colours of the drop earrings, such a lovely colour for autumn, i can imagine wearing them with a simple chic black dress, and tucking my hair behind my ear just so people can see them, I am seriously considering buying a pair.







Click on Photo to go to shop


The second shop is summersville,(who has moved to Etsy here) by Lu Summers who is passionate about colour, fabric and texture. she screen prints and makes her unique housewares and textile work from her studio at her farmhouse in Suffolk, which include wrapping paper, fabrics and posters. I'm loving the wrapping paper (top photo) and the screened printed picture (second down) which is available in 5 other colours.
Both sellers are new on Folksy but judging by the sales already, they are going to be very popular, so if I where you, if you see something you like, I'd get it quick, or before I do!

Post a Comment

Love to have your comments, come join the conversation!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© This Home Sweet Home. Design by Fearne.