7 Oct 2009

Flower arrangement.

Flower arrangement no. 4.

This is the creation made last night at my flower arranging class, and I am pleased with how it turned out over all, although it was meant to have a candle sticking up out of the middle, but I decided to take it out as the one I had just was not big enough, and was looking a little lost amidst the flowers. I'm loving having fresh flowers in the house every week, and most of the time the flowers come from small country side shops or from honesty stalls along the road side, I think the most I have spent on the flowers so far is £5.00, and I got two dispalys from this little lot!

Post a Comment

Love to have your comments, come join the conversation!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© This Home Sweet Home. Design by Fearne.