23 Oct 2009

A little glimpse of my home.

When it comes to the interior of my home, I don't really know what my 'style' is, its a for ever changing and evolving style, partly because when it come to interiors I'm a bit like a child in a sweet shop, one week I love country, the week after I love something else. I am a bit of a magpie for shinny and glass things, and I have little collections of things all over the place. I also love things bought from junk shops and charity shops and if I get up early enough love to go car booting.
So here is a little glimpse of my living room, this is where I spend most of my time when I am at home, usually typing away on the computer in the corner.


Book shelf filled with homes magazines and little collections of things.

Plant pots are great for hanging earrings from!

Cats rule in our home, they get the best seats! And we have 3

A recent discovery, wrapping paper make great posters. Just need to get them framed.

That string lamp shade ended up in my bedroom.


Stones collected from walks on the beach, living on an Island we have plenty to choose from!

Homes books, I have plenty, and i keep Ikea catalogs, anybody else do that?

Fresh flowers, I just love them.
So there you have it a quick tour of my living room, call back next week when it may have completely changed!...only kidding.....
So whats you kind of style, is it something that changes with your mood, do you like to keep up with the latest trends or are you comfy with how your home looks.?

1 comment:

  1. I love the makeshift picture hanger/coathanger you've used here for your wrapping paper print. Ingenious :)

    I don't know if I have a particular style - I think it would be hard to pin me down to one thing. I rarely go off something I've bought for the home so I don't think it really changes. I do like unique things and don't want things to look overly co-ordinated. That's a no-no for me.

    ReplyDelete

Love to have your comments, come join the conversation!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.