17 Sep 2009

upholstery obsession

The source of this chair escapes me

I have become ever so slightly obsessed with all things upholstered of late, this being down to the short course I have enrolled on, which is part of my grand plan to some how get into interior styling/decorating/design or maybe stylist photography not sure of the correct term, but any hows, I'm constantly looking for inspiration and ideas for projects to do, so here are just a few that have popped up in my google reader this week, you may have already seen them about but I think they are worth a second shout about. I love the the chairs from Spruce if I can turn my Little chair that I intend to do into something like these chair pictured I will be very chuffed with myself. I do like the idea of using traditional methods and updating with modern colours and fabrics.



Via Dwelling and Decor from Spruce




Design Sponge
Design Sponge

The head board from Design sponge is great! and if you pop on over to the blog, there is a step by step video to help you along the way, another thing to add to my to do list of projects!

1 comment:

Love to have your comments, come join the conversation!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.