10 Sep 2009

I discovered...

While I was buying paint from B&Q today, I also collected the free monthly Isle magazine, (a free island life paper) and I'm so glad I did. In the homes and interiors section I discovered Abigail Ahern and her take on interior design, which I have to say seems some what more laid back them most designers! I love her style, and after reading through the article discovered her website and then her blog which I have added to my ever growing blog list, and if that wasn't enough, I discovered she also has a book out which sounds right up my street, what with painting my chair black and all... the book is called A Girls Guide to Decorating and if you click on the book below, you will be able to see a quick video of her chatting about the book.
Abigail is also currently a guest blogger on mydeco which you can find by clicking here



I'm loving her already I'm sure you will too! This book is on my wish list!

Post a Comment

Love to have your comments, come join the conversation!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© This Home Sweet Home. Design by Fearne.