21 Sep 2009

Colours of Autumn




picture credits Bhs
The trees are starting to turn lovely shades of reds and Ambers at the moment, although as I type this the weather outside has been more like summer this last few weeks than the rest of summer put together. Even though I have spent all of the summer waiting for it to start, September makes me want to start getting all snugglery again, warm fabric to brush over, soft blankets to warp around you on chilly evenings, slippers to slip your feet into on colder mornings instead of the coolness of the kitchen floor, blackberry and apple crumbles to eat, at least thats what came into my mind when I spotted these lovely colours from theAutumn 2009/10 range from BHS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to have your comments, come join the conversation!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.