23 Sep 2009

A vintage Autumn




There is something about having vintage objects around the home that makes a girl feel special,
and kind of romantic, like you have just stepped into an old black and white love story, I can just picture myself laying in a deep filed bath of rich bubbles poured from the lovey glass storage jar (top picture) and the little bird soap dish sitting on the side of my bath, though I would probably have my huge vintage diamond ring placed carefully in it instead of soap. ah well I can but dream..... oh wait whats that? Graham & Green have a 10% discount off when you quote A9AAUTM online until the 5Th of October, better get over there right now!
Glass storage jar £24.95
Black clock £145.00
Mirror £695.00
Bird soap dish £8.95
Green cushion £27.00

Post a Comment

Love to have your comments, come join the conversation!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© This Home Sweet Home. Design by Fearne.