30 Aug 2009

Weekend round up.

Well I hope you have all had a great weekend, getting out and about where you live making the most of the remaining days of Summer. I visited an antiques fair this weekend, and a food festival, and meeting with friends on bank holiday Monday (so back on tuesday) What have you been up to, anything nice?


In the last few days its got decidedly chilly in the mornings and evenings, marking the onset of dare I say Autumn, and my toes are feeling the chill, I cant believe I actually contemplated buying winter boots the other day! I'll hang on for another week or two and take the Que from when my toes start turning blue....

On another note, I would like to say a BIG "hello" to all the new people who have have stopped by recently, and if you leave a comment it will show up in the new comment box to the left of the main post area, great for others to click through to your blogs, currently down comforter is my biggest fan!

I have had some really nice comments and emails lately which always puts a smile on my face, so a big thank you to those of you who have emailed me, and I have discovered a couple of local bloggers which is great to find, Lou Lou & Oscar, and area thrifty one who I met at the craft and farmers market here.

Well with September on its way, that can only mean one thing, new trends for autumn and winter 2009/2010, and over the next couple of weeks I will be having a look at whats in store for us this winter, I'm also thinking of decorating my bedroom, taking inspiration for the throw that I bought in France a few weeks back so I might share some themes with you all, have to wait and see....then of course there is the progress on the attic chair which I am getting ready for its big make over, sanding has already started on the frame, and the old seating has been removed, I'll be on the look out for some suitable paint for it, and some new fabric, some thing bright and colourful I think... well that's if for now folks enjoy the rest of the weekend.


Oh and hello to www.runawaycoast.com

1 comment

  1. Hello fellow unraveller. I feel transported to the countryside and all is ready for a lovely picnic. Beaut pics.

    ReplyDelete

Love to have your comments, come join the conversation!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© This Home Sweet Home. Design by Fearne.