11 Aug 2009

Ideas Home magazine


I am feeling rather lazy this week, and the thought of flicking through a pile of home magazines and trying to decide which one should end up as my choice for (September) Magazine of the Month seemed all to much like hard work (I think I'm still in holiday mode) so a quick twitter for help, and Will over at Bright Bazaar suggested Ideal home, and I have to say its a great choice. Absolutely jam packed from cover to cover, which includes inspiration from Kelly Hoppen and info on her design school, great reader homes to pour over, (I love the Kitchen on page 38/39) creating a feature wall, (love the black board Wall on page 78), take a tour around the home of Catherine and Mark Colebook, (see her website here) gosh there is so much in this magazine, just go get yourself one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to have your comments, come join the conversation!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.