23 Aug 2009

Craft and Market day

Well I hope you are all having a lovely weekend, the sun was shinning yesterday and I popped down to the local Farmers and Craft market in St. Aubins, just to have a wonder around you understand, but the stall holders where out in force, music was playing, lovely food smells where wafting in the air, and some of my favourite stalls where there displaying all the type of things I love, hand crafted, hand painted, homemade, and needless to say my money did not stay in my purse very long! I spotted the stall of Anna Le Sueur, you may recall she featured earlier on in the year here ,and I just had to have one of the gorgeous little sewing tidy cats (below). Isn't it lovely?

I also spotted the stall of Nanette Regan of Area Thrifty One, who designs and makes lovely soft toys and dolls, and I have added one of these dolls to my wish list, you can just about make it out in the picture below with the pink arrow pointing at it; a sassy little rag doll with lost of character and charm, a doll for big girls like me I think! You can see more of these lovely creations here, here, and on flickr here.


1 comment:

  1. It was lovely to meet you on Saturday. Thanks so much for the links!

    When you took the photo I thought I was standing out of shot! How embarrassing!

    ReplyDelete

Love to have your comments, come join the conversation!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.