16 Jul 2009

Elle Decoration.


Did I blink and miss part of the month, the first half of July has been a bit of a blur! and we haven't chatted for what seems like ages, so before any more month slips by, I better do some blogging. First of all thanks for the comments about what I have planned for the Autumn, (more about that in another post later) I love the book idea... me write a book!.... it would have to be filled with pictures as I'm a very visual person, I guess that's why I like interiors so much. Which brings me nicely on to the Magazine of the Month, and I find myself flicking through the pages of August's Elle Decoration for my design and interiors fix for the month. The lovely Jamie Oliver catches my eye, there's a quick 10 minute chat with him (hes a very busy boy theses days) about all the stuff he has going on at the moment, such as his new 'Jersey' collection inspired by the English country kitchen, and said to be as sweet and as hard working as its name sake, the Jersey cow! (Jersey...yay that's my Island..well not mine personally, but where I live!)
For your interiors, there are also fabulous wallpaper's to be found, some of which are more like works of arts for your walls, like the beautiful 'birdcage' silk wall mural from http://www.surfaceview.co.uk/ check it out on page 48 of Elle Decoration, simply beautiful.
And if your holidaying at home this year then get some ideas for a stylish garden, hints on how to crate a room outdoors, and lift the mood with perfumed plants for the garden, as well as taking a trip around the homes of famous people.

Got a favourite magazine you like to read? why not share it with us, just pop a comment below.



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

Love to have your comments, come join the conversation!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.