22 Jun 2009

Have you Visited Yvestown?

While I was having a little break from blogging last week, I couldn't help having a look around other peoples blogs, and came across Yvestown where I discovered these great little Paumes books of inspiration. Though they are written in Japanese, it does not really matter as the world of interiors is a universal language, and the images on the pages there to be enjoyed by all who care to. I feel this might be the beginning of a Paumes collection. For my first book I choose Apartment's de filles a Paris, which is filled to the brim with lovely homes created by the owners, and from what I can gather, how their jobs influence the decor of their homes. Hop over to Yvestown to investigate more in the series.

Post a Comment

Love to have your comments, come join the conversation!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© This Home Sweet Home. Design by Fearne.