19 May 2009

Girls tool kits.


Having recently taken up the make do and mend mantra of late I have found myself trying to prise the tool box off of my Husband. Its like some kind of sacred box that females have to go through an interrogation process before being aloud to handle these precious items, " what are you doing with it, do you know how to use this hammer/screwdriver/tape measure" Then when you do get to use them, said Husband hangs around like a bad smell, giving directions on how to use them! Well enough I am on the hunt for a tool box of my own, and to make it clear that its MINE I think I'll get one in pink with matching accessories. I'm loving this one above.

Post a Comment

Love to have your comments, come join the conversation!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© This Home Sweet Home. Design by Fearne.