16 Apr 2009

Match box make over.


After the spring clean of the draws in my kitchen this week, I used these little match boxes (spotted the ideas over at apartment therapy) to keep all those little bits and bobs in, that you need but seem to get lost at the back of the draws. I dressed them up a little using wallpaper and American craft card paper, to make them look a bit more.. well dressed up! Add on a magnet to the back, and place on the fridge, great for keeping paper clips, fuses, rubber bands, or anything else small.

2 comments

  1. What a great idea! You've inspired me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! You've inspired me...

    ReplyDelete

Love to have your comments, come join the conversation!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© This Home Sweet Home. Design by Fearne.